29-11-25
மயிரிழையில் தப்பினோம்காங்கிரஸ் முடிவு - தி.மு.க. நிம்மதி !கமல்ஹாசனின் கருத்துமழை !"இந்திய கலாச்சாரம் தான் இங்குள்ள இஸ்லாமியர்களின் கலாச்சாரமாக இருக்க முடியும்!" - பா.ஜ.க. சிறுபான்மை பிரிவு தேசியச் செயலாளர் வேலூர் இப்ராஹிம்ஏழையின் குழந்தையை I.A.S.ன் குழந்தையுடன் ஒப்பிடுவதா?தி.மு.க. - 75, இன்னொரு கிழக்கிந்தியக் கம்பெனி - 2"கூட்டணியில் எந்தக் குழப்பமும் கிடையாது" - மாணிக்கம் தாகூர் எம்.பி.சிராக் பாஸ்வான் ஆவாரா, திருமாவளவன் ...அ.தி.மு.க.வுடன் கூட்டணியா? மறுக்கும் த.வெ.க. ....!கோவை வேளாண்மை மாநாட்டில் பிரதமர்தி.மு.க. அரசின் நான்காண்டு சாதனை - ஒரு பார்வை - 25துரைமுருகனின் புத்திரபாசம்டெல்லி டைரிமஹாபாரதம் பேசுகிறது - சோடியர் மிஸ்டர் துக்ளக்கார்டூன் சத்யாகார்டூன் ராஜுகார்டூன் அட்டை
Email to editor
Email to Support
Thuglak Online Store
Cho's Collections


Kathadi Ramamurthi's


Tamil Telefilms
6 VCD/DVD Collections


Bharatanatyam
5 - VCD/DVD Collections


Yoga
8 - VCD/DVD Collections


Carnatic Music - Vocal
25 - VCD/DVD Collections


Devotional
21 - VCD/DVD Collections


Carnatic Music - Instrument
10 - VCD/DVD Collections


Mouli's
6 - VCD/DVD Collections


Crazy's
22 - VCD/DVD Collections


S.Ve.Shekher's
15 - VCD/DVD Collections


Kuchupudi
6 VCD/DVD Collections


Y.Gee.Mahendra's
8 - VCD/DVD Collections


Dummies Drama's
6 - VCD/DVD Collections

Court orders dropping of MCOCA charges against Malegaon blast accused

Category :India Sub Category :National
2009-07-31 00:00:00
   Views : 272

Mumbai, July 31 - In a major setback to the investigating authorities, a Mumbai special court Friday ordered dropping of charges under the stringent Maharashtra Control of Organised Crime Act (MCOCA) against all the 11 accused, including Sadhvi Pragnya Thakur, in last year's Malegaon bomb blast case.

'The MCOCA special court granted the relief on grounds that the charge-sheet filed against one of the prime accused, Rakesh Dhawade by the police in a matter pertaining to the Jalna court, was not sustainable. Hence it dropped the MCOCA charges against the accused,' said advocate Ganesh Sovani, advocate for the Sadhvi.

According to Sovani, now the matter is likely to be transferred back to the Nashik court since the MCOCA court would cease to have jurisdiction over the case.

'However, it is too early to say now whether the accused would be granted bail or not,' Sovani told IANS shortly after the hearing in the case Friday evening.




Author :Indo Asian News Service



Bookmark and Share

Related News

  • First Test: India 105/4 against Sri Lanka at lunch
  • BSF officer killed in blast near Jammu
  • Apex court asks Mayawati why her plot was not acquired
  • BSF officer injured in blast near Jammu
  • Andhra orders probe after seven infants die in hospital
  • Three killed in Peshawar blast
  • First Test: India 105/4 against Sri Lanka at lunch
  • BSF officer killed in blast near Jammu