AGREEMENT BETWEEN USER AND THUGLAK.COM GROUP
The THUGLAK.COM GROUP Web Sites are offered to you to subject terms, and conditions, set out hereunder.
THUGLAK.COM GROUP Web Sites may themselves contain additional terms pertaining to particular features (for example, DISCUSSION BOARDS or CHAT areas)
MEMBER ACCOUNT SECURITY AND PASSWORD
If a particular THUGLAK.COM GROUP Site/Service requires you to open an account, please complete the registration process by providing us with accurate information . You then will choose a password and an user name. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account, and all activities that occur under your account. You will notify THUGLAK.COM GROUP immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. THUGLAK.COM GROUP will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account, either with or without your knowledge. You maybe held liable for losses incurred by THUGLAK.COM GROUP due to someone else using your account or password.
Statement Of Privacy
Collection of your Personal Information
Thuglak.com group collects information, such as your e-mail address, name, home or work address or telephone number, ZIP code, age, gender, preferences, interests and favorites. Informations collected can be shared within the Thuglak.com group of Web sites.
Thuglak.com group will not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
Use of your Personal Information
Thuglak.com group Web sites and their operational service partners collect and use your personal information to operate Thuglak.com group Web sites and deliver the services you have requested. Thuglak.com group sites also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from Thuglak.com and its affiliates. Thuglak.com group may also contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new services that may be offered.
Thuglak.com group keeps track of the Web sites and pages our customers visit within Thuglak.com group, in order to determine which Thuglak.com group sites and services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within Thuglak.com group to customers whose inclination/taste indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
Thuglak.com group Web sites will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faiths belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Thuglak.com or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Thuglak.com, an Thuglak.com group Web site; and, (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Thuglak.com, its web sites, or the public
Use of Third Party Ad Networks
The majority of the online banner advertisements you see on Thuglak.com group Web sites are displayed by Thuglak.com group.
In addition, Thuglak.com group also allows other companies, called third-party ad servers or ad networks, to display advertisements on Thuglak.com group Web sites. To do this, ad networks place a persistent cookie on your computer. Doing this allows the ad network to recognize your computer each time they send you an online advertisement. In this way, ad networks may compile information about where you, or others who are using your computer, saw their advertisements and determine which ads are clicking. This information allows an ad network to deliver advertisements that they believe will be of most interest to you. Thuglak.com does not have access to or control of the cookies that may be placed by the third-party ad servers or ad networks.
Thuglak.com group maintains relationships with a number of the third-party ad networks currently operating.
Thuglak.com group Internet Access and Thuglak.com group mail, send out periodic e-mails informing you of technical service issues, product surveys, new feature announcements and news about Thuglak.com group products and services. These e-mails are considered essential to the provision of the service you have requested.
Security of your Personal Information
Thuglak.com group secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. Thuglak.com group secures the personally identifiable information you provide on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. In case personal information (such as a credit card number) is to be transmitted to other Web sites, the sam is done through the use of Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encrypted protection.
Changes to this Statement
Thuglak.com group will occasionally update this Statement of Privacy to reflect company and customer feedback. When Thuglak.com group posts changes to this Statement, you will see the word "updated" next to the Privacy Statement link on the front page of Thuglak.com group. If there are material changes to this Statement or in how Thuglak.com group will use your personally identifiable information, Thuglak.com group will prominently post such changes prior to implementing the change. Thuglak.com group encourages you to periodically review this Statement to be informed of how Thuglak.com group is protecting your information.
Thuglak.com group of sites welcomes your comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you thinks that Thuglak.com group has not adhered to this Statement, please contact us by e-mail: webmaster@Thuglak.com
LIMITATION OF USE
Unless otherwise specified, the Thuglak.COM GROUP Sites/Services are for your personal and non-commercial use. You shall not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from the Thuglak.COM GROUP Sites/Services.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
Any dealings with third parties (including advertisers) included within the THUGLAK.COM GROUP Sites/Services or participation in promotions, including the delivery of and the payment for goods and services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings or promotions, are solely between you and the advertiser or other third party. THUGLAK.COM GROUP shall not be responsible or liable for any part of any such dealings or promotions.
NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE
As a condition of your use of the THUGLAK.COM GROUP Sites/Services, you will not use them for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use the THUGLAK.COM GROUP Sites/Services in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any THUGLAK.COM GROUP Site/Service(s) (or the network(s) connected to any THUGLAK.COM GROUP Site/Service(s)) or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of any THUGLAK.COM GROUP Site/Service(s). You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any THUGLAK.COM GROUP Site/Service, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to any THUGLAK.COM GROUP Site/Service, through hacking, password mining or any other means. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the THUGLAK.COM GROUP Sites/Services.
THUGLAK.COM GROUP has no obligation to monitor the discussion boards, chat areas etc. However, they reserves the right to review materials posted to discussion boards, chat areas etc. and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the discussion boards, chat areas etc. at any time, without notice, for any reason whatsoever.
THUGLAK.COM GROUP reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as they deems necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in THUGLAK.COM GROUP's sole discretion.
MATERIALS PROVIDED TO THUGLAK.COM GROUP OR POSTED AT ANY THUGLAK.COM GROUP WEB SITE
THUGLAK.COM GROUP does not claim ownership of the materials you provide to them (including feedback and suggestions) or post, upload, input or submit to any THUGLAK.COM GROUP Site/Service or its associated services for review by the general public (each a "Submission" and collectively "Submissions"). However, by posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submission you are granting them, this affiliated companies and necessary sublicensees permission to use your Submission in connection with the operation of their Internet businesses including, without limitation, the rights to: copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat your Submission; and to publish your name in connection with your Submission.
No compensation will be paid with respect to the use of your Submission, as provided herein. THUGLAK.COM GROUP is under no obligation to post or use any Submission you may provide and they may remove any Submission at any time in its sole discretion.
By posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submission you warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to your Submission as described in this section including, without limitation, all the rights necessary for you to provide, post, upload, input or submit the Submissions.
SOFTWARE AND CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH THE THUGLAK.COM GROUP SITES/SERVICES
All content and software (if any) that is made available to view and/or download in connection with the THUGLAK.COM GROUP Sites/Services, excluding content and/or software that may be made available by end-users through a discussion boards, chat areas etc., is owned by and is the copyrighted work of THUGLAK.COM GROUP and/or its suppliers and is protected by copyright laws and international treaty provisions. Your use of the Software is governed by the terms of the end user license agreement, if any, which accompanies or is included with the Software ("License Agreement"). You may not install or use any Software that is accompanied by or includes a License Agreement unless you first agree to the License Agreement terms.
THUGLAK.COM GROUP AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, TIMELINESS, LACK OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS AND ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS CONTAINED WITHIN THE THUGLAK.COM GROUP SITES/SERVICES FOR ANY PURPOSE. ALL SUCH INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. THUGLAK.COM GROUP AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WORKMANLIKE EFFORT, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
THEY WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA, ANY MATERIAL OR DATA SENT OR RECEIVED OR NOT SENT OR RECEIVED, OR ANY TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH AN THUGLAK.COM GROUP SITE/SERVICE. YOU SPECIFICALLY AGREE THAT THUGLAK.COM GROUP IS NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY THREATENING, DEFAMATORY, OBSCENE, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONTENT OR CONDUCT OF ANY OTHER PARTY OR ANY INFRINGEMENT OF ANOTHER'S RIGHTS, INCLUDING INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS. THEY ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CONTENT SENT USING AND/OR INCLUDED IN AN THUGLAK.COM GROUP SITE/SERVICE BY ANY THIRD PARTY.
THUGLAK.COM GROUP reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to any or all THUGLAK.COM GROUP Sites/Services and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice.
THUGLAK.COM GROUP may also terminate or suspend your access to THUGLAK.COM GROUP Site/Service(s) for inactivity, which is defined as failing to log into a particular service for an extended period of time, as determined by THUGLAK.COM GROUP
THUGLAK.COM GROUP shall have no obligation to maintain any content or to forward any unread or unsent messages to you or any third party.
1. This Service shall be available to the Subscriber on a yearly basis ("Term"). The payment for the Service shall be made by the Subscriber, in advance through credit card as per the rates published on THUGLAK.COM ("Website"). THUGLAK.COM reserves the right to change/alter the rates from time to time without prior notice.
2. Once the payment has been received by THUGLAK.COM, the Subscriber shall complete the registration form as available on the Website and shall be required to give basic information which shall include Name, address, Phone no, email address, Password along with a valid mobile phone number.
3. The Service is provided by THUGLAK.COM for information purposes only. THUGLAK.COM makes no representation or warranties regarding the Service. THUGLAK.COM shall not be liable for any error, delay or interruption to nor any inaccuracy or incompleteness in the Service, which is outside the control of THUGLAK.COM. THUGLAK.COM does not guarantee that the Service will be without delay or interruption or that the information supplied will be accurate or complete and THUGLAK.COM assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in the information or advice provided.
4. All information provided under the Service is protected by Indian copyright laws. The Subscriber shall access and use such information for personal purposes only.
This section shall be available to the subscriber on a payment basis. Such payment shall be made on the rates as may be advertised from time to time and the Company shall reserve the right to change/alter the rates as it deems fit. During registration, the subscriber shall be required to give basic information, which shall include Name, address, Phone no, email address, Password.
5. Once registered, the Company grants the subscriber a personal, non-transferable and non-exclusive right to use the software used in connection within this section to a single user; provided that the subscriber shall not be allowed to copy, modify, create a derivative work of, reverse engineer, reverse assemble or otherwise attempt to discover any source code, sell, assign, sublicense, grant a security interest in or otherwise transfer any right in the software. The subscriber agrees not to modify the software in any manner or form or to use modified versions of the software, including (without limitation) for the purpose of obtaining unauthorized access to the site.
All material under this section including without limitation, text, software, photos, video, graphics, music and sound are protected by Indian copyright laws. The subscriber shall access and use the materials for personal purposes only.
6. THUGLAK.COM Videos are provided by the Company as a service for information purposes only. The company makes no representations or warranties regarding the videos, or the accuracy, completeness or reliability of any information or advice it contains. The Company assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in information or advice provided.
In case there is disturbance in relaying the Live Video or there is a breakdown, the company will use its best efforts to ensure that the defect is rectified at the earliest. In a situation where the company is unable to remedy the defect, the company shall not be held liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages.
7. THUGLAK.COM will provide the Service from the date the registration of the Subscriber is accepted on the Website until the expiry of the Term or until the subscription to the Service is cancelled by THUGLAK.COM or the Subscriber. In case the Subscriber cancels its subscription, refunds on the remaining credit on the yearly payment shall not be available.
8. THUGLAK.COM may suspend the Services for lack of use or in case THUGLAK.COM believes that the Subscriber has violated or acted inconsistently with these Terms and Conditions.
9. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of India.
10. In the event that there is a dispute of difference with regard to these Terms and Conditions, the same shall be referred to arbitration under the provisions of the Indian Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996.
All material under this section including without limitation, text, software, photos, video, graphics, music and sound are protected by Indian copyright laws. The subscriber shall access and use the materials for personal purpose only.
11. All disputes, claims or cases related to this site has to be dealt only within the jurisdiction of Chennai.
12. The password given to the subscibers are meant to be used only by them. If we notice any violation in this regard we reserve the right to terminate your subsciption immediately without giving any prior notice to you. In this event your subscription money for the remaining period if there is any will also not be refunded.So we advice you to take all adequate steps to protect your user id and password.